Open Relationship and Polyamorous Relationship Coaching ServicesLearn how Poly-Coach can help you
Are you ready to raise the bar in your life, in your love, and in your relationships?
Hi! My name is Laurie Ellington. I am an open relationship and polyamorous relationship coach, a dynamic catalyst for change, ready to take you to the next level in fulfilling your desires in every area of your life. My Poly-Coach sessions will engage you in learning and practicing effective communication and authentic relating skills, giving you tools to break through negative patterns, step into what is true for you, and make choices that serve your highest integrity, with yourself and with others. My teaching is deeply rooted in a polyamorous relationship lifestyle. Through this open way of living and loving, I have discovered my true freedom of expression in all of my relationships, most importantly with myself.
Working with me you will..
- Learn the difference between conscious and unconscious beliefs and patterns, see where and how these beliefs play out in your life, and what you can do to shift them.
- Dispel old beliefs and negative thought patterns that keep you stuck in unhealthy behaviors and perpetuating drama.
- Learn how to set powerful intentions and stick to them.
- Learn tools and gain valuable insights that will infuse your relationships with more connection, passion, presence, playfulness, and desire.
- Practice healthy ways of connecting with others through self inquiry, authentic relating, clear communication, and more.
- Create new experiences that empower you to make choices that serve what you truly desire for yourself and for your relationships.
- I typically work in packages of 1hour sessions. A package creates a set container of time together where we can really focus on what needs attention and how to best move forward. I am a big fan of making sure everyone has a chance for individual attention, as well as attention for the couple (or group). How we conduct each sessions may vary, and largely depends on the issues being addressed, and how to best move forward so that everyone’s needs are being met. Please contact me for current pricing information.
- Skype is my preferred method of coaching. Skype offers a level of privacy and flexibility that works well for all of my clients. With Skype, I am able to serve more people, both locally and internationally. Clients are able to connect deeply with their experience in the comfort of their own home. I find it easy to guide clients in their process using this method of communication. And, believe it or not, the level of intimacy and connection available with Skype is, almost as good as if I was doing a session in person!
Curious? Call for Today for a FREE Exploratory Session!
The Poly-Coach Exploratory Session is a great way for you to notice what’s blocking you from reaching your goals and what you can do to immediately shift things. This initial session will give you a taste of what I can offer you in my polyamorous relationship coaching. There is no obligation to purchase a package. If you still have questions, check out the Poly Relationship FAQ. I love what I do! I help people see what’s possible and how they can create immediate shifts in their life and in their polyamorous relationships. Offering a Free Poly-Coach Exploratory Session is a great way for me to share what I love, and offer you something in return. Think win-win 🙂
Here are a few testimonials….
Laurie’s polyamorous relationship coaching sessions have been super helpful. I’ve gained significant insights & techniques to create healthy communication & a clear foundation for more loving relationships. I really appreciate Laurie’s authentic approach in her guidance. Blessings!
I came into the session with a lot of questions about polyamory and polyamorous relationship partnership, as well as the unspoken context of “Is it OK to do what I’m doing / want what I want?” YES! Consulting with Laurie, I felt heard and regarded with compassion. She gave me some great tools to help my relationships thrive, and answered all of my questions in detail. I greatly appreciate her clarity, immense energy and positivity, and the personal experience from which she speaks. Highly recommended!
Working with Laurie Ellington has been transformative for me. Having started a relationship with a polyamorous woman and exploring my own polyamory, I’ve been struggling with learning more about my inner workings and my true self. Laurie has really helped me put things into perspective and guided me in how to take care and love myself. She’s helped me accept that it’s OK to be me, and to be vocal about it, instead of hiding myself away and repressing my feelings. She listens closely and asks pertinent questions, and has the ability to make you look objectively at yourself by reflecting back what you have revealed in a way that lets you see the truth in your situation, to help you learn and make informed decisions on what to do next. I leave each Poly-Coach session so far energized and more confident in myself and who I am. I cannot recommend her more highly. Thanks, Laurie!
Dionisio Don Traverso, Jr.
If you still have questions, check out the Open Relationships and Polyamorous Relationships FAQ.