Open Relationship, Polyamory and Polyamorous Relationship Coaching FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions about Polyamory and Polyamorous Relationship Coaching…
“How do you typically work with your Poly-Coach clients?
Most of my polyamorous relationship coaching sessions are done using Skype. Skype offers a level of privacy and flexibility that works well for my Poly-Coach clients. With Skype, I am able to serve more people, both locally and internationally. Clients are able to connect deeply with their experience in the comfort of their own home. I find it easy to guide clients in their process using this method of communication. And, believe it or not, the level of intimacy and connection available with Skype is almost as good as if I was doing a session in person!
I typically work in packages of 1hour sessions. That gives everyone a chance for individual attention as well as attention for the couple. Some couples choose to have both. The package creates a set container of time together where we can really focus on what needs attention and how to best move forward. Contact me for current pricing information.
“How do I know if polyamory and polyamorous relationship coaching is right for me?”
Here are a few things I help my Poly-Coach clients do…
- Learn the difference between conscious and unconscious beliefs and patterns, see where and how these beliefs play out in your life, and what you can do to shift them.
- Dispel old beliefs and negative thought patterns that keep you stuck in unhealthy behaviors and perpetuating drama.
- Learn how to set powerful intentions and stick to them.
- Learn tools and gain valuable insights that will infuse your relationships with more connection, passion, presence, playfulness, and desire.
- Practice healthy ways of connecting with others through self-inquiry, authentic relating, clear communication, and more.
- Create new experiences that empower you to make choices that serve what you truly desire for yourself and for your relationships.
- Learn more about what it means to be polyamorous, how to cultivate healthy polyamorous relationships and how to practice ethical non-monogamy in ways where everyone feels considered, respected, and loved.